Industrial Training /Summer Training: 6th SEM /4th SEM
Industrial Training/Internship signifies to work experience that is significant to proficient expansion prior to graduation. One of the prerequisites for the award of Bachelor of Technology is that students must finish at least two 4-6 weeks of Industrial Training/Internship. Internships/Summer Training assists the students with academics as this involvement develops their prospect and they acquire how theory works in real-world setup. Internships are rapid and becoming a vital part of the academic curriculum in most campuses and college. But what's significant is that the students get the accurate caring of exposure and be equipped with for their chosen industry.
As per the GGSIP University curriculum the ECE students must complete two summer Internships:
- Industrial training / In-house electronics Workshop (ETEC-359) after 4th semester and evaluated in 5th semester
- Industrial Training (ETEC-461) after 6th semester and evaluated in 7th semester
Most of our students do their summer training/Internship from …..
1. DRDO 2. BEL 3. IIT Delhi 4. Google 5. Hitachi 6. Indian railway 7. BSES 8. IISC Bangalore 9. Microsoft 10. EXICOM TELE SYSTEM LTD 11. HCL Corporation12. EIL 13. IGL Logistics 14. CISCO 15.IBM and many More……..
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of MAIT also offered the following courses, during the Pandemic, in summer Internship, as follows:
1. Machine Learning
2. Digital Signal Processing
3. Antenna and Microwave components
4. Embedded system Design etc
5. VLSI design
What students achieve……………
1. The industry experience benefits them lot in personality growth.
2. No. of students get PPO from the industry where they go for training/ internship
3. Most of our students work on some industry sponsored projects which indirectly helps to complete the work done in the Final Year major project.
4. The industries can evaluate their strengths / weaknesses better for future employments.
Industrial training (ETEC-359; Evaluated in 5th Sem)
Industrial training (ETEC-461; Evaluated in 7th Sem)